I wanted to let you know that Pachamama Alliance is hosting the VOICES FOR THE EARTH SUMMIT (Wed, April 22, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, PDT) -- An online gathering of some of the great thinkers of our time to look at how we might come out of this pandemic ready to regenerate our planet and social institutions.
You can register at https://landing.pachamama.org/earth-day to get the summit link, and then join for any sessions that interest you throughout the day.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT — Morning speakers:
- Arkan Lushwala - Indigenous Ceremonial Leader
- Lynne Twist - Author and Co-founder of Pachamama Alliance
- Paul Hawken - Environmentalist and Author
- Jojo Mehta - Director & Co-Founder of Ecological Defense Integrity
- Mark Reynolds - Executive Director of Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Manari Ushigua - Healer and Sápara Nation Leader
- Belen Paez - Director of Fundación Pachamama
- John Perkins - Author and Co-founder of Pachamama Alliance
- Hazel Henderson - Author and Futurist
- Raj Sisodia - Author, Speaker, Co-founder of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
- Paul Dolan - Regenerative Agriculturalist
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. PT — Afternoon speakers:
- Dolores Huerta - Labor Leader and Activist
- Pat McCabe - Activist, Author, and Ceremonial Leader
- Lyla June - Public Speaker, Poet, and Musician
- Van Jones - TV Host, Author, and Activist
- Angel Kyodo williams - Activist and Zen Priest
- Atossa Soltani - Activist and Founder of Amazon Watch
- Annie Leonard - Executive Director pf Greenpeace, USA
- Charles Eisenstein - Author & Speaker
Hope to see you there!
Go to hellotushy.com for products to convert your toilet into a bidet affordably, or get a travel bottle that you fill and squirt instead of using paper . Use allot less water and no bleach and no pulp from trees. Americans should join the rest of the world and stop using so much toilet paper.1 like