I wanted to let you know that Pachamama Alliance is hosting the VOICES FOR THE EARTH SUMMIT (Wed, April 22, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, PDT) -- An online gathering of some of the great thinkers of our time to look at how we might come out of this pandemic ready to regenerate our planet and social institutions.
You can register at https://landing.pachamama.org/earth-day to get the summit link, and then join for any sessions that interest you throughout the day.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT — Morning speakers:
- Arkan Lushwala - Indigenous Ceremonial Leader
- Lynne Twist - Author and Co-founder of Pachamama Alliance
- Paul Hawken - Environmentalist and Author
- Jojo Mehta - Director & Co-Founder of Ecological Defense Integrity
- Mark Reynolds - Executive Director of Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Manari Ushigua - Healer and Sápara Nation Leader
- Belen Paez - Director of Fundación Pachamama
- John Perkins - Author and Co-founder of Pachamama Alliance
- Hazel Henderson - Author and Futurist
- Raj Sisodia - Author, Speaker, Co-founder of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
- Paul Dolan - Regenerative Agriculturalist
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. PT — Afternoon speakers:
- Dolores Huerta - Labor Leader and Activist
- Pat McCabe - Activist, Author, and Ceremonial Leader
- Lyla June - Public Speaker, Poet, and Musician
- Van Jones - TV Host, Author, and Activist
- Angel Kyodo williams - Activist and Zen Priest
- Atossa Soltani - Activist and Founder of Amazon Watch
- Annie Leonard - Executive Director pf Greenpeace, USA
- Charles Eisenstein - Author & Speaker
Hope to see you there!
Hello Sweet Friends, Marty and Jan, there's a Phoenix man, Michael McPherson for a neighborly connection. He noticed there was no Pacha-Phoenix yet and you could give him some tips. He said he would come to Tucson. We just finished the Fall Game Changer together.
I send you both greetings from Las Vegas and Mesquite. It was a challenging Spring and Summer. I missed you. (::) Love, Gail
We were thinking about doing some casual social get togethers possibly piggy backing on local events of interest. eg meeting for dinner and going to a sustainability film or lecture as a group. Let us know if you have ideas. Thanks.1 like