Pachamama Alliance Aotearoa New Zealand is thrilled to be offering our second five-session Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop. This is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Drawdown solutions and take action together.
During the five-session workshop we will:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown
- Discover the unique role we have to play in reversing global warming
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community
- Be part of a global community changing the conversation about global warming
By the end of the course you will know yourself newly as someone truly making a difference in humanity’s response to the challenge to actually reverse global warming and will see the opportunity that we as the human family have to take this on.
The workshops will be held on Zoom from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm NZT on the following dates (depending on the location of participants, we could end up having some in-person workshops if requested):
Tuesday 16th February 2021
Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Tuesday 30th March 2021
Tuesday 13th April 2021