Find your unique contribution to reversing global warming and getting into action with a community of like-minded individuals. These four vibrant workshops bring people together as a community to address local and national global warming solutions from Project Drawdown.
In the Drawdown Solutions workshop, you will:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown that excite you
- Discover the unique role you have to play in reversing global warming
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community
- Become part of a global community changing the conversation about global warming
The sessions will be by Zoom, with a lively mix of videos, presentations, breakout sessions for discussion, and optional presentations. We're holding them on the first four Saturdays in October, 3-24, from 2 to 4:30 PM EST.
To register, click on the orange Enroll button in the upper right corner of the banner at the top of this page. If you don't see the button, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, please consider coming to Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown on Saturday, July 18 from 10 to 11:30 EST. https://connect.pachamama.org/group/pachamama-rtp/event/reversing-global-warming-introduction-drawdown-0