The Pachamama Alliance’s Getting into Action: Drawdown Solutions- is a four-session workshop that supports you in finding your unique contribution to reversing global warming, and getting into action with like-minded people in your community. You will explore global warming solutions that interest you based on the work of Project Drawdown, a comprehensive scientific study of 100 solutions that together, could actually reverse global warming by 2050, and will discover opportunities to engage with them on a local level. Through this experience, you will see the possibility of reversing global warming, and will find opportunities to pursue that goal as part of a supportive community.
What it offers
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown that excite you
- Discover the unique role you have to play in reversing global warming
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community
- Be part of a global community changing the conversation about global warming
Register in advance for this program:by visiting https://www.pachapeopleroc.org/drawdown-programs. At our website you can discover more virtual event offerings and resources.