Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
Awakening the Dreamer
- Juan, Erik, and Comunidad México hosted an Awakening the Dreamer Symposium in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Wendy, Mary and the Hua Dao community hosted a Symposium in Beijing, China.
- Annie and the Amity Foundation Circle Tree Ranch hosted a Symposium in Tucson, Arizona, United States.
- Terry and the Los Angeles Pachamama Community hosted a Symposium in Monrovia, California, United States.
- Hiro and NPO Seven Generations hosted a Symposium in Tokyo, Japan.
- Erin and Awakening the Dreamer York, PA hosted an outreach presentation at the Unitarian Universalist Church of York in York, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Dave and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted What Does It Mean to Be an American? in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Wendy and the Hua Dao community hosted an action planning meeting in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Jennifer and the Fresno Pachamama Community hosted their monthly meeting in Fresno, California, United States.
- Salomeh and the Los Angeles Pachamama Community hosted a Core Team Meeting in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Loxley, Meghan, and the Southern Oregon Pachamama Alliance Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?