This is a 4-session workshop. The dates will be Thursdays - Feb 14, 21, 28 and March 28. Please plan to attend all sessions, if possible.
Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action Workshop
The Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action Workshop is a 4-session workshop that supports you in finding your unique contribution to reversing global warming, and getting into action with like-minded people in your community. You will explore global warming solutions that interest you, based on the work of Project Drawdown, a comprehensive scientific study of 100 solutions that, together, could actually reverse global warming by 2050, and will discover opportunities to engage with them on a local level. Through this experience you will see the possibility of reversing global warming, and will find opportunities to pursue that goal as part of a supportive community.
What it offers:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown that excite you.
- Discover the unique role you have to play in reversing global warming.
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community
- Be part of a global community changing the conversation about global warming
For more information – contact Dave Inglis at email@example.com or 585-426-1385.