Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Michelle and the South Bay Facilitators Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown in Santa Cruz, California, United States.
- Sue and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted one in Victor, New York, United States.
- June and the Kansas City Pachamama Alliance Community hosted one in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
- June and Delaware River Valley Community hosted one in Moorestown, New Jersey, United States.
- June and the Kansas City Pachamama Alliance Community hosted one in Overland Park, Kansas, United States.
- Sue and the Rochester Pachamama Community came together for Repairing the Planet II - Hope Through Action in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Dave and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted a study group meeting for the book New Republic of the Heart in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Erin and Awakening the Dreamer York, PA came together for their monthly gathering in York, Pennsylvania, United States.
- The Spiritual Leadership Group met on a video call to discuss transforming our motivation for activism from anger and despair to compassion and love.
- The Global Commons Writers Group held their regular call to support each other's writing.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?