Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
Awakening the Dreamer
- Cynthia and the Southern Oregon Pachamama Alliance Community hosted a Symposium in Ashland, Oregon, United States.
- Erik and Comunidad México hosted a Symposio in Monterray, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
- Merrin hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Hong Kong, China.
- Laurel hosted one in Bellows Falls, Vermont, United States.
- Marty and the Delaware River Valley Community began a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop series in Moorestown, New Jersey, United States.
- David hosted a monthly Drawdown potluck in Ashland, Oregon, United States.
- Holley and the Pachamama Alliance Community of Southwest Florida hosted their monthly Game Changer Gathering on climate change in Fort Myers, Florida, United States.
- Holley and the Pachamama Alliance Community of Southwest Florida also came together for their Community Day in Fort Myers, Florida, United States.
- Dave and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted a study group meeting for the book New Republic of the Heart in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Dave and the Rochester Pachamama Community also hosted an event on home sustainability in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Antonio and Laurie hosted a conversation with Sherri Mitchell, author of Sacred Instructions, to launch the Sacred Instructions Community Discussion & Empowerment Group.
- The Global Commons Writers Group held their regular call to support each other's writing.
- Debbie hosted the Yoga, Energy, and Holistic Healing Group Healer's Connection Call and Healing Ritual.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?