Time and dates: 6:30-9:00 p.m. Tuesdays April 23, April 30, May 7, & May 28
“Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action Workshop” is a 4-session multi-media, interactive learning experience that supports you in finding your unique contribution to reversing global warming, and in getting into action with like-minded people in your community. You will explore the global warming solutions that most interest you, you will learn about the four levels of action to help scale up these solutions, and you will discover opportunities to collaborate and engage with them on a local level. Through this experience you will become an active agent of hope with the inspiration and support of a community of others who want to protect our planet.
What it offers:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown that excite you
- Discover the unique role you have to play in reversing global warming
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community
- Be part of a growing global community that is changing the conversation about global warming