Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Susan and Pachamama Alliance of the Cincinnati Area completed a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
- Sandi began one in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- June, Lynn, Kathy, and the Kansas City Pachamama Alliance Community hosted Climate Reality & Drawdown Solutions in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
- Charley and Pam hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown in Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States.
- Daniel, Nancy, and the Delaware River Valley Community hosted one in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Jane and Pachamama Eastern Melbourne Alliance hosted one in Croydon, Victoria, Australia.
- Beck and the DC Metro Pachamama Alliance Community hosted one in Alexandria, Virginia, United States.
- June, Lynn, and the Kansas City Pachamama Alliance Community hosted one n Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
- Mario, Tracy, and Emily hosted one in San Francisco, California, United States.
- Antonio hosted a call with the Spiritual Leadership Group to discuss one of Will Keepin's Principles of Spiritual Leadership.
- Lynn, Ruth, and the Los Angeles Pachamama Community hosted their monthly community gathering in Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Theresa and the Rochester Pachamama Community held a Core Team meeting in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Padme, Dwain, and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted Men and Women Becoming Allies for Each Other in Rochester, New York, United States.
- The Global Commons Writers Group came together for their semi-monthly meeting.
Awakening the Dreamer
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?