Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Susan and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Webster, New York, United States.
- Linda and the Pachamama Alliance RTP Community began a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop series in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States.
- Holley, Gary, and Pachamama Alliance of Southwest Florida hosted SE Asia, Coronavirus and Climate Change in Fort Myers, Florida, United States.
- Debbie and the Yoga, Energy, and Holistic Healing Group came together for their monthly Connection Call and Healing Ritual.
- Lynn, Ruth, and the Los Angeles Pachamama Community hosted their monthly community gathering in Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Dave and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted a workshop of The Work That Reconnects in Rochester, New York, United States.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?