Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Cynthia and the Southern Oregon Pachamama Alliance Community hosted their monthly Drawdown Solutions potluck in Ashland, Oregon, United States.
- Jim and the Pachamama Alliance of the Cincinnati Area (PACA) completed a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
- Nancy and DC Metro Pachamama Alliance hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Washington, D.C., United States.
- donna and the Humboldt Pachamama Community hosted a community potluck in Arcata, California, United States.
- Galen and the Global Commons Writers Group came together for their monthly meeting to support one another's writing projects.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?