Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire. As events migrate online, we are starting to see creativity from the community in finding ways to connect virtually.
- The Pachamama Romania Community completed a 30-Day Challenge to help participants have deep awareness, know themselves better, and develop healthy habits.
- Hedy and the Pachamama RTP Community completed a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop series online.
- Jorge and Cambiando el Juego Iberoamérica hosted an online conversation, El impacto de la actividad humana en los océanos del mundo.
- Sue and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted their monthly Seeds of Hope Gathering.
- Pat and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted a Drawdown Ambassadors meeting.
- Keith and the NY/NJ Metro Pacha Community hosted the first Drawdown NYC Speaker Series.
- Karen and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown online.
- Jim and the Pachamama Alliance of the Cincinnati Area Community hosted a community gathering.
- The global Pachamama Alliance community joined Dr. Anita Sanchez for Drawing on Indigenous Wisdom to Meet the Moment.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?