Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire. We are starting to see creativity from the community in finding ways to connect virtually at a time when in-person gatherings are not feasible.
- Keith and the NY/NJ Metro Pacha Community hosted a Drawdown NYC meeting.
- Marty and the Delaware River Valley Community met to plan a Drawdown Reunion.
- Cecilie and the Los Angeles Pachamama Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
- Sunshine, Karen, and Pachamama Alliance Aotearoa hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
- Andrea and Pachamama Corazón Perú hosted Dónde estamos y a dónde vamos? Posibilidad y resiliencia en estos tiempos.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?