Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire. We are starting to see creativity from the community in finding ways to connect virtually at a time when in-person gatherings are not feasible.
- Linda and the Pachamama Alliance RTP Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown and a Pachamama RTP Circle.
- Nancy and the DC Metro Pachamama Alliance Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
- The MN Pachamama Community hosted a visioning session to reimagine their community.
- Keith and the NY/NJ Metro Pacha Community hosted a Drawdown Book Club.
- Karen and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
- The global Pachamama Alliance community came together for Resilience and Possibility of Criminal Justice Reform with Co-founder Lynne Twist and reform experts and advocates Louis Reed from #cut50 and Erin Haney from REFORM Alliance.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?