Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire. We are seeing creativity from the community in finding ways to connect virtually at a time when in-person gatherings are not feasible.
- Karen and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown.
- Comunidades Alianza Pachamama Iberoamérica& hosted Interser Journey - Pain and Trauma in Dreams.
- NPO Seven Generations, the Pachamama Alliance Community of Japan, completed their crowdfunding campaign to translate Drawdown into Japanese.
- Janet, Dorelle, Sharon, and the Pachamama Chicagoland Co-Hearts hosted Some Solutions for a Better Planet.
- Linda and the Pachamama RTP Community hosted a panel discussion about the film 2040.
- Marty and the Delaware River Valley Community hosted a film screening of Just Eat It about reducing food waste.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?