Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire. We are seeing creativity from the community in finding ways to connect virtually at a time when in-person gatherings are not feasible.
- Pachamama Romania hosted a conversation on ;How do we get through the pandemic more easily?
- Cynthia and the Southern Oregon Pachamama Alliance Community hosted Enabling Regenerative Agriculture: Getting Paid for Improving Soil Health.
- Pamela and Pachamama Alliance Portland began a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop.
- Sue and the Pachamama Alliance Rochester Area Community hosted Dismantling the Racism That Shapes Our Lives, Part 2.
- The global Pachamama Alliance Community came together for Indigenous Wisdom for These Times Listening Circles, featuring a recorded message from Peruvian ceremonial leader Arkan Lushwala.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?