Weekly Wrapup is a new idea that we’re trying out to share what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members.
Here are some inspiring things that happened this week:
- Three new Awakening the Dreamer Facilitators, Carol, Denise, and Lori, hosted their first Symposiums—all in California—and Todd hosted his first Symposium in Malaysia.
- Patrizia hosted a Symposium in Germany.
- Alexandra of Pachamama Romania, and Melissa and Maggie of the Pachamama Alliance Community of Southwest Washington hosted Introduction to Drawdown events as part of the new Pachamama Alliance pilot program.
- Tracy hosted the first of five sessions of the Drawdown course pilot in the Pachamama Alliance office.
- Lorraine and the Southern Oregon Pachamama Alliance Community hosted their sixth of eight Taste of Game Changer Intensive events.
- Helena hosted the first of three Awakening the Dreamer in Children international conference calls.
- Richard submitted a picture from the Fresno Pachamama Community retreat to an online photography competition.
- Fudacción Pachamama, which was shuttered by the Ecuadorian government in 2013, was reopened.
Congratulations to all of you, and to everyone else involved in these wonderful events!
What questions or reflections do you have about these events? What else happened this week that caught your attention?