Weekly Wrapup is a new idea that we’re trying out to share what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members.
Here are some inspiring things that happened this week:
- Jorge hosted a Symposium in Spanish, and online.
- Belinda presented the Symposium to her nursing students at Oregon Health Science University.
- Sue of the Rochester Pachamama Community, and Jon and Satya hosted Pachamama Alliance Introduction to Drawdown events.
- Pachamama Alliance Co-founder and Soul of Money Institute Founder Lynne Twist joined Global Commons members for a webinar about the Soul of Money.
- New features were released so that you can choose the frequency of your email notifications and easily access the content you are following.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these great events!
What questions or reflections do you have about these events? What else happened this week that caught your attention?