Pachamama Alliance is committed to the privacy of people who visit this online community. Outlined here are the policies we use to protect your privacy and safeguard any information you entrust to us.
1. If you register for the Pachamama Alliance Global Commons online community, we collect your email address. If you provide it, we also maintain your name, address, and telephone number.
2. Your email address is added to our email list. We email a regular newsletter about the online community, a separate newsletter about Pachamama Alliance, and periodic event invitations. If you ever decide you do not want these updates, you can request to be removed from the list by editing your preferences using the link within the email, by replying to the email with the request to be removed, or by emailing the request to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can request a copy of your personal data such as email address, name, physical address, etc. that we have on file at any time. You may also request that we delete all of your personal data from our database. Email your requests to email@example.com.
4. Our servers may automatically recognize the following information: visitors' IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet), Internet service provider, browser type, computer platform, referring website, date and time of access, and links clicked through. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. Our website may also gather anonymous "traffic data" that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for our marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
6. We do not sell, disclose or share any information or list with any outside organizations. No donation history is made available to any party outside Pachamama Alliance. We provide information about major contributions to tax authorities as required by law.
7. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or want to review your personal information and request a correction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Except as may be expressly provided in this policy, no personal data of a visitor to the Pachamama Alliance website is collected.