Lead the Drawdown Solutions Workshop
Leading the five-session Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop is a fantastic opportunity to bring members of your community together to explore the Drawdown solutions and take action together.
Your role as a Convener of this workshop series will be to provide participants with opportunities to:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions from Project Drawdown that excite them
- Discover the unique role they have to play in reversing global warming
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in their local community
- Be part of a global community changing the conversation about global warming
Each session is 2.5 hours in length and is designed as an in-person experience. The duration of the series is between 7-8 weeks, with the first 4 sessions a week apart and the final session taking place 3-4 weeks later. You are encouraged to gather a team of 2-4 people to lead this workshop.