Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- June and Marty from the Delaware River Valley Community, and Sue from the Rochester Pachamama Community joined Rogér and Mario from the Pachamama Alliance office to lead a workshop on building transformational Drawdown communities at the Drawdown Learn Conference in Rhinebeck, New York. United States.
- Christiane and the DC Metro Pachamama Alliance Community hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Bethesda, Maryland, United States.
- Sandi and Jim hosted one in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Nancy and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted one in Wolcott, New York, United States.
- Marcus and the Pachamama Alliance Switzerland Community hosted one in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Sandi started the five-session Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action course in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Pamela and the PDX Pachamama Community hosted a book study event for the Drawdown book in Portland, Oregon, United States.
- Padme and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted Men and Women Becoming Allies for Each Other: Learning the Gift of Listening Deeply in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Galen, Lore, and the DC Metro Pachamama Alliance Community hosted Rogér from the Pachamama Alliance office for community visits in Columbia, Maryland, United States and Oakton, Virginia, United States.
- Doug, Kathy, and Galen hosted calls for the Climate: A New Story Book Discussion Group.
- The Global Commons Writers Group came together for their regular call to support each other's writing.
Awakening the Dreamer
- Erik hosted a Symposium in Jardim Paulista, São Paulo, Brazil.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?