Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Elly and the NY/NJ Metro Pacha Community hosted an event on the Climate Youth Movement in New York City, New York, United States.
- Carol hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
- Susan and the Pachamama Alliance of the Cincinnati Area (PACA) Community started a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
- Padme and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted Men and Women Becoming Allies for Each Other: Learning the Gift of Listening Deeply in Rochester, New York, United States.
- Mary and the New England Pachamama Community came together for a gathering in Belfast, Maine, United States.
- Doug and Galen hosted calls for the Climate: A New Story Book Discussion Group.
Awakening the Dreamer
- Kathleen hosted a Symposium in Winnetka, Illinois, United States.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?