Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Holly and the MN Pachamama Community hosted Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States.
- Jennifer hosted one online.
- Andrés and Tierra-Corazón hosted Introducción al Drawdown in Bogotá, Colombia.
- June, Marty, and the Delaware River Valley Community hosted a screening of the movie Bag It!
- Padme, Dwain, and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted Men and Women Becoming Allies for Each Other: Learning the Gift of Listening Deeply.
- Azumi and NPO Seven Generations hosted Movement Medicine.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?