Weekly Wrapup provides a summary of what happened in the Global Commons each week to highlight events, discussions, and members for you to connect, collaborate, and inspire.
Here are some exciting things that happened this week:
- Inbal and DC Metro Pachamama Alliance completed a Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action workshop series in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
- Sue and the Rochester Pachamama Community completed one in Rochester New York, United States.
- Natalie and the Pachamama Eastern Melbourne Alliance Community hosted a Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown workshop in Watsonia, Victoria, Australia.
- Kaku and Seven Generations hosted one online.
- Sue and the Rochester Pachamama Community hosted one in Rochester New York, United States.
- Jim and Pachamama Alliance of the Cincinnati Area hosted a gathering in Covington, Kentucky, United States.
- Holley, Gary, and Pachamama Alliance Community of Southwest Florida hosted their monthly Game Changer gathering in Fort Myers, Florida, United States.
- The Spiritual Leadership group held their final meeting of the year to discuss the Twelfth Principle of Spiritual Leadership.
- The Global Commons Writers Group came together for their regular call to support each other's writing.
- Debbie and the Yoga, Energy, and Holistic Healing Group came together for their monthly Connection Call and Healing Ritual.
Awakening the Dreamer
- Erik, Juan, Alejandro, Eva, and Comunidad México hosted a Symposium in Tepoztlán, Mexico.
- Madailda hosted one in Brazil.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in these events! How did they go?
What questions or reflections do you have on these events? What else did you have attention on this week?